The Ellipsum Adventure and Outdoor Bath located in Miskolctapolca, is one of the most important tourist centers of Miskolc, that makes it easily accessible from any part of the city.
|Ellipsum Adventure and Outdoor Bath Miskolctapolca|
|Address||H-3519 Miskolc, Aradi sétány|
|Phone||+36 46 503 186|
|Adventure central phone number||+36 70 799 67 39|
|Outdoor Bath central phone number||+36 70 683 12 41|
Miskolc has a network of more than 17 km of bicycle paths, so Ellipsum is easily accessible by bicycle from the city center, the railway station of Tisza and the Diósgyőr district.
By local public transport
From the direction of the city center, you can get to the spa complex by the scheduled bus n. 2 or n. 20.
From the Miskolc Tisza railway station and from the direction of Diósgyőr, take tram n. 1, n. 1A or n. 2 to the Szinvapark / Centrum stop, then change to the city bus n. 20 at the Szentpáli utca Centrum stop. Get off the bus at the Miskolctapolca Strandfürdő stop. The bus journey takes around 18-20 minutes.
Note: There is no service on Bus n.2 and Tram n.2 temporary.
|Timetable||Bus line 2||Bus line 20||Tram line 1||Tram line 1A||Tram line 2|
- From Budapest or Slovakia (Košice/Kassa) take the M3-M30 motorway (or the main road n. 3)
- Romania, Debrecen motorway M35-M3-M30 (or main road 35)
- From Ukraine, Beregsurány, Nyíregyháza take the M3-M30 exit: M30 Miskolc Dél/South
- From Aggtelek, Ózd, Kazincbarcika take the main road n. 26
- From Sárospatak, Szerencs and Tokaj take the main road n. 37.
The spa complex has its own car park, which provides uninterrupted parking for 124 cars. There are also 10 electric car charging stations, right next to the reception building. You can use the car park in the condition of purchasing a parking ticket, a part of value of which can be redeemed at the Ell' Shop gift shop. In case of full-hous in the parking lot, additional parking spaces can be used nearby, such as the free “large car park” a short walk away.
Parking options in the nearby area of Ellipsum Adventure and Beach Bath:
Click on the markings on the map or the mark in the upper left corner of the map for more information on access and parking!
Ways to purchase tickets for the Parking for fee lots marked in blue on the map above:
- Paying with coins: with HUF forints (coins) at vending machines in the car parks. Parking fee: 220 HUF / hour, half-day ticket: 880 HUF / 5 hours, or day ticket 1760 HUF
- Paying with mobile phone: In Parking for fee zones, the fees charged by parking operators can be settled quickly and conveniently by mobile devices: by sending an SMS, making a phone call or using a mobile application.
Each of the Parking for fee lots listed above is a “highlighted” yellow zone parking lot.
This means that from 1 May to 30 September, every day (including weekends) from 08:00 to 18:00, and from 30 September to 1 May, from 08:00 to 18:00 on weekdays and from 08:00 on Saturdays. from 13:00 parking here is charged. On public holidays and on Miskolc City Day, 11 May parking is free of charge.